The Vision :
Delhi Public School Numaligarh shall be a place for educational excellence as well as holistic personality development of students; the school will prepare the students into righteous and well-rounded personalities through value based, creative and innovative teaching-learning in a joyful and safe environment.
The Mission :
To be a centre for pursuit of excellence in education by adopting modern techniques of teaching-learning that impart quality, quantitative and wholesome knowledge, which in keeping with the rich heritage of India, will stress on the simultaneous development of the body, mind and spirit and endeavor to create compassionate, responsible citizens who are committed to the development of India.
Aims & Objectives:
• To provide outstanding teaching resources to facilitate all round development..
• To implement best academic curriculum to prepare students for the future.
• To instill right values in all its students: integrity self motivation, self-confidence, sensitivity.
• To encourage students to develop a sense of community.
• To provide a caring environment where attention is given to general well being of each student.
• To respect and understand our natural environment in its varied manifestations.
• To develop leadership qualities and a spirit of adventure.
The aim of Delhi Public School is to develop the students’ qualities of head and heart and towards this end the school endeavours to provide a dedicated staff with wide range of skills and interests, a varied and wide choice of activities-academic, aesthetic, and athletic - an environment enriched with excitement of discovery, challenge and competitiveness and discipline based on belief that responsibility comes before freedom.